Commercial Leases & Licences
Understanding the legal nuances of Leases and Licences is fundamental for Landlords and Commercial Tenants. It is essential that you have clarity on your legal rights and obligations. The Landlord & Tenant legal framework is complex, so it is important that your contractual documentation is drafted and reviewed by experts and that you have somewhere to go with ad hoc questions along the way.
Our team of experienced Real Estate solicitors have a deep understanding of the complex legal issues that need navigating when negotiating or advising on Leases and Licences. We can provide you with the guidance and support you need to navigate issues as they arise.
We regularly act for Prime Central London residential and commercial Landlords and commercial Tenants. Our client base includes substantial real estate Funds, sophisticated Landlords with large property portfolios, Developers and Commercial Tenants including retail, restaurant and leisure chains.
Our team is on hand to advise you on any legal issues relating to Landlord & Tenant law, including but not limited to:
- Drafting and negotiating Leases and Licences
- Providing ad hoc advice on Rent Reviews, Break Clauses and Renewal Options
- Providing advice on compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations such as EPC and the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Resolving Landlord & Tenant disputes
- Advising on the legal implications of breach of Leases, including Forfeiture
We offer a commercial, pragmatic approach to providing legal services, meaning that we use our knowledge of the law to provide you with the clarity you need to make commercial decisions.
If you would like to learn more about a Lease or Licence issue, then get in touch. We would be happy to help you.